Midwest Chick (you do read her every day, don't you? Thought so.) posts about how a Professor was smarter than most of his students, catching most of them using AI to cheat on an assignment:
A very clever professor in Mississippi decided to test and see if his students were cheating using AI. So he put some code in his exam instructions using white font that couldn’t be seen by the students, but could be seen by an AI if a copy/paste was used.
Click through for the details (which are hilarious) but even more so for the comments her readers left. My favorite was one from Carl Bussjaeger:
Oh, yes. I should probably mention DuckDuckGo’s AI. When called out on all of its hallucinations, it informed that if I don’t want it to make s–t up when asking strictly factual questions, I have to specifically TELL it not to make s–t up.
Sure you can trust AI. Just tell it not to make s**t up ...
2 comments:
How long has it been since Isuzu was a thing?
That's an oldie but a goodie!
Post a Comment