The Queen Of The World and I are saddened by the passing of Dolly Parton. But neither of us are unsure of whether she has been reunited with her husband of 60 years on the far side of the Pearly Gates. While she was not in this version of the song, I'd be astonished if she would not have been able to sing this from memory.
Yes, she was quite a remarkable gal in many ways, rest in peace Dolly.
ReplyDeleteTruly a national treasure.
ReplyDeleteIt is worth noting that she always carried a gun.
ReplyDeleteWith respect to you, I disagree about Dolly Parton. Evidence is that Marxist movie she did, 9 to 5, with her good friend, "Hanoi Jane" Fonda. It is one of the most anti-business movies ever done.
ReplyDeleteAs far as I'm concerned, she's just another rich American commie whose grave I would love to urinate on(but realistically I won't).
Plague Monk, you are literally the only person I've seen saying anything so negative about Dolly. But (as you said) with respect to you, let's agree to disagree.
ReplyDelete