Actually it has been for a couple of weeks. I've had a pretty bad case of blogger burnout - there's been a number of blog worthy topics and I just haven't been feeling it.
Meh.
Still, 14425 posts and 54948 comments is pretty decent. Especially the comments.
Thanks to everyone who stops by.
Well, do what you can and know there are people that appreciate all that you do, and have done. I have learned a lot from your posts, I think I have read a few thousand of the 14,000 posts (wow! that's a lot!)
ReplyDeleteKeep your chin up, my friend, and I hope to see you in the near future -- either up north or in sunny Florida.
(Maybe a trip up north would be just the ticket?)
Holy smokes, time goes fast. I remember you at the range, contemplating the idea of starting a blog…
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, obviously you're in for the long haul.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You're one of the folks who get me to start blogging, but I won't be near 14,000 posts when I get to 21 years blogging. IF I get to 21 years.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteThat's a long dusty road....
ReplyDeleteThanks, everyone
ReplyDelete