Monday, December 26, 2016

A Christmas Shopping Story

There was a woman who wanted to go the mall to do some shopping and when her car wouldn't start she called her husband to see where he was and ask if he would come home to help.

"Hey, my car won't start. Where are you?", she asked.

"Out shopping", he replied, "Do you remember that December the year before we were married? We went in that fancy jewelry store out past the mall and we looked at a diamond necklace. You really liked it but there was no way I could afford something like that."

"I remember!", she says, "When we left there, you told me that someday you'd be able to get one for me!"

"That's right", he says, "Well, anyway, I'm in the new gun store right across the street."

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL, works for me! :-)

Miguel GFZ said...

The wife was NOT amused when I read her the story. I didn't know she had picked up so many cuss words in Spanish!

Coyote Hubbard III said...

So glad I never married...