Sunday, June 14, 2015

ASM826, signing off

I returned from a week in the woods doing Aikido 8+hours a day to find this. I had posts ready and lots of pictures. I had stories to tell.
______________________________________________________________________________

Perhaps I will revive Random Acts of Patriotism.

Perhaps I will start a new blog.

Whatever I decide, I intend to honor Borepatch's wishes here and let this fade into digital slumber.

I leave you all with this song. Please watch it long enough to read the quote at the beginning.

I wish you long life and much joy.

 ASM826 

11 comments:

drjim said...

Thank you for doing "fill in" duty when BP was unavailable.

Enjoyed your writing, and would definitely follow a blog by you.

GuardDuck said...

Gonna miss BP. You should revive RAoP.

Phil said...

Fire something up and let us know!

B said...

Please, do keep blogging. Lemme know where you end up. I'll link you.

armedlaughing said...

Man, you guys are dropping like flies!

Stay safe.

gfa

burt said...

DEF keep in touch - let us know where you land.

I really enjoyed your comments on weapons... and on the PI...

aczarnowski said...

Thanks you, too, for the free ice cream.

Old NFO said...

Thank you sir, and yes, please if you continue. I'll be happy to link to you. If not, thanks for the free ice cream!

libertyman said...

Geez, where's everyone going?

I have enjoyed your posts and learned a bunch from your reloading and shooting posts. I thoroughly enjoyed the TINSIWT stories as well.

Thank you for the posts, and I will keep a weather eye out for your return.

Hat Trick said...

I was reading both Random Acts of Patriotism and Borepatch before you combined your efforts. I hope that you will revive RAoP for as long as your muse allows.

NotClauswitz said...

What Hat Trick said. Rev-up the Random Acts of Patriotism roadster and head on down the road with the pipes blowing - and visit other blogs and leave comments. It may be old-fashioned but I remember when that was popular. We talked back and forth, we made new friends - it wasn't all just broadcasting, it was communicating. For me that was the birth of blogging - finding a new community.