Thursday, May 7, 2015

While I Entertained Family

Last weekend I had family in from out of town. We went canoeing, saw the new new Avengers movies, ate too much, and had a great visit.

Meanwhile, a friend and occasional reader of the blog went to shoot the Eastern CMP Games. He shot four different courses over a three day period. His best was the smallbore.

581 out of 600, with 23 X.  Here's his score sheet, minus the names.

This was good enough for a silver medal. The top shooter, 16 years old, shot a 600. Here's the course of fire. I would point out that it includes 2 strings of standing fire, one of them rapid.


Dave H said...

Nice shooting Tex!

How big are the 50 and 25 yard targets? I've only shot part of one CMP course of fire and it was at 100 yards.

ASM826 said...

The 10 ring is 1.750", so I would guess the X ring is about half that.

genericviews said...

Nicely done.

Inspires my to get out my old Bolt rim fire and see just what its capabilities are. I have never given it a good workout like I have for my "adult guns".