Monday, February 23, 2015

Maybe It's Past For Another Year

It was Tam that first alerted me to the insidious program to make all things in Pumpkin Spice. It seems the program went further than even she suspected.

Look, on Thanksgiving, a slice of pumpkin pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, okay. I might prefer pecan pie or apple, but if pumpkin is offered, I'll go along.

But Pumpkin Spice potato chips? Vodka? Chewing gum?

Here's fifteen real, but absolutely unnecessary products flavored in Pumpkin Spice.


Sherm said...

Pumpkin Spice Creme Brulee

It was part of a set "special" meal. One taste and I was done. They may make me pay for it but that can't make me eat it.

Tam said...

It's clearly some kind of plot. I had no idea that the squash grower's coven swung such clout.

Arthur said...

Tam's clearly not a Herbert aficionado.

It's not the squash, it's the Spice!

Luckily I'm immune to all of this nonsense since Chocolate Silk is Teh One True Pie.

Goober said...

There isn't even any actual pumpkin in "pumpkin spice", so I doubt "big gourd" is to blame this time, Tam.

This time...