Thursday, November 13, 2014

In the Parking Lot at the Med School

Hey, it's a theme. This was yesterday on campus where I work. I know that seems impossible because they have signs saying it's a gun-free zone, but here's the article: Man threatens victim with gun on campus.

Here's a quote:  "Police say there was no physical confrontation."

Really. Blink...blink.

Just so we’re clear about it, when someone points a gun at me, there is a physical confrontation happening right then. My response to it doesn’t play into it. I may be compliant and give the criminal my wallet. I may not. But the confrontation happens as soon as someone threatens me by showing me the muzzle end of his gat.

Just sayin’…


joethefatman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Old NFO said...

Blink...blink... NOT a confrontation??? WTF???

NotClauswitz said...

Ewww! Physical is Bad! Just what the hell is wrong with the Academic world these days?

Borepatch said...

Well, Gun Control is what you do instead of doing something, so blather from the chief of police instead of his department doing something is pretty understandable.

I wonder how long until there is a class action lawsuit over this.