Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Reloader's Nest

I started a new section in the sidebar called "Guns and Reloading". Right now it has one entry. Reloader's Nest. I couldn't come up with a better first entry. Looking for load data for your favorite cartridge? Here's the rifle section. Handgun loads for every cartridge you've ever heard of and a half dozen that you didn't know existed? Right here.

And then there's the forum. A giant time sink with hundreds of posts on every topic. Searchable. Seriously, a dangerous place, if you don't have hours to waste.


Dave H said...

Thanks! I'll have to give it a look when I'm at home. The company network calls it a "known weapons location" and won't let me look. God forbid I should get any ideas.

I'm reloading a lot more now that I'm doing Cowboy Action Shooting. Talk about some uncommon cartridges. (Mine aren't - .45 Colt, .45-70 Government, and .38 S&W) but some of those guys go out of their way to shoot arcane stuff.

Arthur said...

Castboolits would be a good second entry.

Lots of good info, lots of seriously stupid, dangerous advice. Everything you could want in an online forum.