Saturday, August 16, 2014

Here's another gigantic time sink. If you have lots of time, like you're snowed in for a week, and you have an interest in Browning's legendary pistol, click the links.

There's the main site, the e-zine, and the forums.

Getting ready to try checkering your own front strap? Excellent detailed article.

Just trying to put it back together correctly after a detailed strip? Drawing, pictures, and a video guide.

Want to build your own or having a problem?

Would you like to understand how your new pistol works?

And so on, down the rabbit hole.

1 comment:

Richard Blaine said...

I've been circling this drain for a while now. Every now and again I get to thinking - plastic gun - simple cheap - reliable. I get why Tam went the way she did - The 1911 has an Obsession aura surrounding it. It's hard to let it go.

And, no I'm not really any closer to selling them - I think cold turkey may be the only way out and I'm not sure I'm willing to go there... yet.