Thursday, March 30, 2017

Deal alert: "Victory At Sea" DVD set to $9.99

A couple weeks ago I posted my regular Sunday classical music, using Richard Rodger's theme from Victory At Sea.  Many readers left wistful comments about how they grew up with that.  Well, now you can get the 3 DVD set of the complete set of shows for a song:
Now, all 26 groundbreaking episodes of Victory at Sea have been lovingly restored, complete with new introductions for each episode. EVERY collector should add this to their collection. 

Originally sold on TV for $199.99, you can get all 26 Original Episodes that have been Digitally Restored for the unbelievable price of JUST$9.99.
I have no connection to the seller, just think that this is a crazy good deal.

2 comments:

Tom Murin said...

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered 2. I'm going to give a copy to a navy buddy. I had this on VHS, but the quality was very poor. Looking forward to watching it again. I've had the music CD for a long time.

Parklake guy said...

all episodes are on youtube