Sledgehammer's Cycles

Sledgehammer's Cycles
Sledgehammer's Performance and Custom Cycles

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Overheard in Camp Borepatch

We were eating dinner last night (thick cut pork chops, grilled and seasoned with salt and pepper; simples) when Crash the Wondercat started clawing at one of the lovely and likes to decorate Mrs. Borepatch's upholstered dining room chairs.
Mrs. Borepatch: That cat is evil.

#2 Son: Feed me and you can keep your chair.

Me: Nice upholstery you got here.  It'd be a shame if something happened to it.

#2 Son: Cats: the mafia of the animal kingdom.
Don't know where he got that sense of humor.


5 comments:

Weetabix said...

Our cats have recently developed the habit of taking a run at you when you're sitting at a table or a desk and then leaping onto whatever is in front of you (computer, book, papers, bowl of soup, etc) with the seeming intent of sledding on it or shuffle boarding it away as they carom off before you can cuff them.

Cats ARE evil.

Dave H said...

My gray cat's favorite spot is on top of anything that's on my bed. The last two guns I bought, when I got them home I laid the cases on my bed and within seconds the cat was on top of them.

Old NFO said...

Another reason I don't have cats... ;-)

drjim said...

I'm with Old NFO!

Sabra said...

Yes, cats are evil and misanthropic and merely biding their time until they can eat your face. It's why I love them. Dogs are far too...ingratiatingfor me.