Friday, March 1, 2013

You're welcome

Today's Failure To Fire is epic.  Make sure that you hover your mouse for the added sweetness of the mouse-hover joke.  Like I said, you're welcome.






But "epic" is the mot juste.  It reminds me of some of the best of the Calvin and Hobbes strips, where Calvin played the role of Sam Spade.

The artistry extends beyond what you'd expect of a "comic strip" and the highfalutin dialog and narration jack the humor up far beyond what you'd expect from [ahem] a simple "comic strip".


Well played, gentlemen.  Well played indeed.  I, for one, will watch the development of Failure To Fire with keen interest.



3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, good one! :-)

lee n. field said...

F2F has mouse over text?

Great. Does that mean I have to go back and start from the beginning?

Spike said...

Great. Thanks a lot. One more comic to read. I think I'm up to 22 daily, or 50, MWF.

Guess I could quit sleeping.