Monday, March 18, 2013

Worthy Cause

Linoge is running a fundraiser for Honored American Veterans Afield (HAVA):
If you all have been keeping up with the Honored American Veterans Afield fundraiser I am running, you will see that we have raised a touch over $1000 in the past three weeks, with about three more weeks to go. Honestly, that is not bad, at least not for fundraisers here.
However, there is a catch. As you can see, we have… well, a lot of stuff up for grabs if you donate to the organization – everything from a custom, one-of-a-knife Ka-Bar knife all the way down to some of my Russian Origami t-shirts I cannot manage to get rid of. I have not sat down and crunched the numbers of the total value of all those things added up, but suffice to say it would fall somewhere near, "A lot".
This strikes me as an excellent program, and well worth your attention.  So get Worthy Causing.

No comments: