Well, the weather here looks to be pretty nice, actually. The weather in the northeast looks to be considerably less nice. Normally this would be Yet Another time to congratulate myself for moving back south, but my flight tomorrow is through Toronto.
Expecting almost a foot of snow and 25 mph winds tomorrow. Somehow, confidence is not high for a smooth changeover to the return leg to Atlanta. Oh bother.
And after being on hold for an hour, the travel agent said that Delta had released the reservation to Westjet (who?) and they couldn't reroute me. Westjet's automated system tells me that hold times are running 40 minutes or more. Oh double bother.
Any fliers/road warriors have any opinion as to whether Toronto will keep operating normally in these conditions?