Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What I'm getting for Christmas

Sometime in the next 2 or 3 hours, the odometer here will turn over 1,000,000 visits.  Arrogantly, when I first started the blog I thought I'd get a million hits in the first four years.  It's taken four and a half, and it's very ironic indeed that it's happening on Christmas.

Thanks to everyone who stops by, and especially to everyone who comments (other than the yucky spammers).  The 22,000+ comments mean a lot more to me than the stats.

11 comments:

drjim said...

Congrats!

I'll be doing it for 4 years come January, and I have yet to break 100k.

greg said...

Is there a prize for being number one million? I have no problem telling my daughters to click on and off your site all day. I hope you are having a nice day.

Ed Skinner said...

Ping!

Aaron said...

Congrats and well deserved.

Merry Christmas, and may your other gifts this year be more substantial.

Murphy's Law said...

Merry Christmas AND happy 1,000,000 anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! At my rate it'll take me 6 1/4 years - if I'm lucky!

gfa

kx59 said...

Merry Christmas Borepatch.
And congratulations.

Jay G said...

Congratulations, blogson!

eiaftinfo said...

Congrats sir! People obviously come back for a reason!

azmrmacs said...

JayG says "Trash da' place". Wait, wrong site.
He wanted everyone to congrats you on your milestone. Consider it done!

DaddyBear said...

Congrats and Merry Christmas!