Friday, April 20, 2012

Dallas Blogshoot rendevous point

US Citizen leaves a comment revealing the classified rendezvous point for tomorrow's Dallas area blogshoot.

Texaco gas station
502 East Beltline Rd
Wilmer, TX 75172


This is at the intersection of I-45 and Beltline Rd.


Rendezvous time is 10:00 AM, 21 April 2012.  The range has a gate, and we will all convoy there.  Email me and I'll send you my cell phone number if you'd like.


Bring water, sunscreen, boots (it's been raining), food items, and guns.  Lots of guns.





See you there tomorrow!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have fun!

Bob S. said...

See you there tomorrow.

Jennifer sorry you aren't going to make it. You folks will be missed.

kx59 said...

good to know. I've been google earthing the crap out of those coordinates and it looks like a flood plain next to a bayou.
It'll be interesting to see how the tC handles a mud road.

NotClauswitz said...

I'll be there in spirit - but in reality I'm going to be in a Louis Awerbuck class shootin' tomorrow, learning El Scientifico de los Pistoleros.

Old NFO said...

Y'all shoot em good... sigh...

Mark Smith said...

Send me your email address? Mine is mark.something.smith@gmail.com

Rabbit said...

I'm coming off flu-lite, but if I am alive in the morning, I'm going to be there.

I may alter my loadout a little, but there's going to be odd things to shoot. Now if I can dig through all these boxes and find AR mags.

Mark Smith said...

I won't be able to make it out unfortunately, hopefully I'll catch up with you guys another time though!

Texas Sean said...

Sorry to say I looked at this post just this morning and was surprised to see the new rally point. We were rising and loading up at 0830. Not that we're fashionably late by nature(early is on time and on time is late in my world)but we were planning on arriving a bit later than ten with a leisurely stop for breakfast, additional ammo and to ice the cooler. Alas, not wanting to hold anything up, we decided to stay home. The drive is an hour and fifteen sans traffic. We'll catch you next time!

Hope the unicorn was obliterated and all had a great day!