Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Catching up

Man, I'm not caught up yet.  First being sick, then a 14 hour drive home, then losing a hour's sleep* (so my body thinks I changed two time zones, not one) and then back to work has be running to catch up.  And so the ice cream has been late, and the servings smaller.

As an apology from Borepatch Management, all posts today will be entirely free of charge to all readers.  And here's a cheap cute kitten picture, because blogging is easy when you have a cat.  Must maintain blog standards, after all.


* The Federal Office of Daylight Savings can all die screaming in a fire.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture is hilarious.

Dave H said...

"...can all die screaming in a fire."

I doubt you'd say that if you knew someone who had.

kx59 said...

There's only one more awesome prop for striking up a conversation with young ladies in a public venue.
Your sister's cute one year old son.
I'm serious. Forget the cat. Borrow a Baby.