Saturday, March 31, 2012

Can someone please explain to me how Progressives are smarter than I am?

This is what I think Earth Hour looks like:


A little creepy when you call me a Thought Criminal because I'm using this picture, isn't it?  And it seems that Rocket Scientists are now sadly lacking in the brains department here, too:
Dutch astronaut Andre Kuipers will turn off lights on the International Space Station.
And that will save exactly HOW much atmospheric CO2?
Hope the idiocy makes the lefties feel good about themselves.

5 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

They're every bit as dumb as we thought they were. I've never understood why so many on the right have been in awe of the "cultural elite" on the left.

The "elite" aren't, and in fact don't exist.

TinCan Assassin said...

What is that a pic of? I gather it's from space, but I'm not grokking it.

talnik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
talnik said...

TinCan Assassin: Korea. Communist North on top, Capitalist South on bottom. North Korea is dark because the starving people dismantled and ate their power plants.
They get most of their calories from plants.

45er said...

talnik... heh.