Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Acceptance speeches

Mitt Romney:
My fellow Americans,

This great country, which I love, and which you love, and which we love together; which I love because you love; God Bless America.

Thank you, and good night.

Newt Gingrich:
Here are 19 great ideas that I should have come out with a month ago.  Internet insurgency.  Follow me on Twitter.
Rick Santorum:
Thanks for all your support for my daughter in the hospital [this was very touching - Borepatch].  Here's a bunch of stuff that will leave a bad taste in your mouth.
R0N P4uL!!!1!:
I'm the Howard Dean of the GOP. End the Fed!
I think I got that all about right.

5 comments:

ASM826 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ASM826 said...

Ewww. That Santorum comment made me think of santorum.

TJIC said...

LOL!

Genius.

Aaron said...

Well done.

For R0N I'd suggest adding to the end with: "Hey, look! Squirrel!"

DaddyBear said...

Yep, pretty much sums it up.