Monday, September 12, 2011

Quote of the Day - Truther edition

There are lower forms of mouthbreathing scum.  But ASM826 deals with these punks so that we don't have to:
I served in the U.S. military. I have friends and relatives in law enforcement. I have known some hard guys, people that can and have used violence under orders. You could not get them to go along with a plot like this. Everything they believe about themselves would not let them kill American women and children. They would not do it.
Word.  It's a long (for him) post, almost borepatchian.  But he brings a laser focus to the subject that is a decided improvement.

1 comment:

TJIC said...

> I have friends and relatives in law enforcement. I have known some hard guys, people that can and have used violence under orders. You could not get them to go along with a plot like this. Everything they believe about themselves would not let them kill American women and children.

...and yet American Feds and LEOs routinely kick in doors in paramilitary style raids, shoot dogs, discharge firearms in rooms filled with children, etc., for suspicion of having a few grams of pot, or arrest folks and beat them senseless for mouthing off, or shoot dogs and children in the back (Ruby Ridge), or machine gun nursing mother dogs and burn women and children to death (Mt Carmel).

I don't buy it.

Military folks are great, but Feds and LEOs take Caesar's coin, and quickly join into the us-versus-them "elite warriors"-vs-"civilians" model.

I think the evidence shows that this "We're all sheepdogs, and we'd never become wolves" rhetoric is self-serving flattery.

There are far too many JBTs among the feds and the LEOs.

I love my country, but I fear my government.

...and that EXPLICITLY INCLUDES Feds and LEOs.