Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How about those Red Sox?

This is the strangest season I can remember.  Their April opening month was the worst I can remember.  Their summer was spectacular, perhaps the best I can remember.

And their September flame out was equally spectacular, and maybe the most spectacular I can remember.  And I can remember a lot of Red Sox September flame outs.

With two games left and the Sox tied with Tampa for the wild card, it's over.  Tampa is 6-4 in their last ten games.  The Sox are 2-8.  Confidence does not remain high.

What a weird season.

3 comments:

ASM826 said...

Red Sox, Cubs, and ECU football, all designed to break you and leave your fan spirit in small fragments on the field as someone else celebrates an end of season victory.

severs28 said...

I'm a Tigers fan so I hope the Sox just keep on losing. Go Lions, Go Tigers, and Go Michigan. Oh yeah, and hockey starts next week so Go Red Wings!

Quizikle said...

Amen severs28. Doesn't matter what kind of season or streak the Red Sox have - they'll all have good seats to watch the World Series regardless
Q