Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TheOnesDay® No. 11

It's Wednesday, which means it's time for another dose of mockery for the Lightbringer.*

I sure hope that Obama's bus has a good GPS and some road maps.  If they get lost, there's no way he'll listen to anyone giving directions.

Alinsky's rules: The Man is still a ripe target for mockery.

* Yeah, I know I missed a couple weeks.  "Regularly scheduled" is being done as effectively as, say, the White House jobs creation program.  So the missing posts are actually "posts created or saved" ...

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Oh trust me, Debt Star One has all kinds of nav and comms and other stuff :-) WE paid for it all too!

Anonymous said...

I'd be happy if even the Congress
would come up with a job creation program. They're the ones who come up w/bills, and I haven't seen one yet.
Anon, Don