Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lazy

That would be me.  I went to the range yesterday evening, and I didn't clean the guns when I got back.  I was getting ready to clean them today, when I realized that I was going to be shooting them later today at Sharpshooter's USA (5:00 PM, for anyone who wants to meet up before tonight's blogmeet festivities).

I'm afraid I let laziness overcome virtue.  Walked the dogs instead.

Just a reminder to folks in the Atlanta area, we're meeting up at 5 Season's Brewing Company on Roswell Rd just inside the Perimeter at 7:00.  Since the weather looks spectacular, I have a table reserved under the name "Borepatch".  

4 comments:

commoncents said...

AWESOME POST! Thanks for putting this up!!

Steve
Common
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

ASM826 said...

Hey, I got back from the range, wiped off the outsides, put them in the safe, and decided that I would clean them tomorrow.

Luckily my Drill Instructors are not currently inspecting my rifle and shotgun. It would not go well with me.

RobertSlaughter said...

Enjoyed the blogmeet -- will be posting on my blog about at some point this week.

RobertSlaughter said...

Updated my blog at http://secondamendmentliberty.wordpress.com