Monday, April 4, 2011

Blogroll updates

Weird and Pissed Off describes himself as a gun-toting, truck driving libertarian Palinista.  He pretty clearly doesn't have to worry about any "Truth In Advertising" laws.  You know the world's gone nuts:
...the President of the United States has less balls than the President of France.
Heh.

Cheaper than Dirt has a blog, which seems to be updated daily.  They've been doing a great series of interviews with Top Shot contestants, plus they have our very own Caleb from Gun Nuts contributing.  They haven't blogrolled me (yet, hint hint), but they should be a regular read.  Nicely done new media from a commercial company.

RomeoTangoBravo has a sense of humor not far off mine.  Sorry to offer such an indictment,  but you brought it on yourself:


Heh.  Anarchists of the world, unite!  Wait, what?  Double hehe.

Greg emails to tell me that he has me blogrolled at his place, Dum Vivimus, Vivamus.  Not only did he email me (yay!), not only is his place named in suitably obscure Latin (I heartily approve), but he has a terrific Heinlein quote on his main page.  Plus, he has a dash of that international man of mystery daring-do sang froid:
The World's Perfect Woman and I went out this evening, and ended up at a place called the Barrel Roll, a dueling piano bar here in Portland.  In honor of our anniversary, I tipped the entertainers to dedicate a song to her.

In retrospect, 'Mama's got a Squeeze Box' might not have been the best song to suggest.
All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHA!  He's there all week - don't forget to tip your waiter ...

And they usual note to anyone who's blogrolled me.  If I haven't added you here, shoot me an email or leave a comment.

3 comments:

North said...

I've been listing to that song for years. Apparently there is some sort of subtle sexual innuendo that I just can't pick up on.

Gunmart said...

Can I not get any love?

Unknown said...

LOL Thanks Borepatch!