Thursday, February 3, 2011

Do your part for Global Warming

This is - in many places across the Northern Hemisphere - the coldest winter in memory.  Some places, it's just about the coldest winter ever: The Central England Temperature (CET) is the longest running continuous recording of temperature, going back to around 1650.  This winter is the second coldest ever.

But as they say, people like to complain about the weather, but don't want to do anything about it.  Well, phooey to that.  Here's what you can do, in the comfort of your own home.*

Global Warmers, a hydrocarbon based heating alternative,  come in the all natural color of black and never have any petroleum additives or by products.

Fully self contained, global warmers can go just about anywhere. Don’t be fueled by Hydrogen knock-offs or some Hybrid that needs constant charging.

If you're as conscientious about world-wide climate change as you are about charcoaling a juicy rare steak, then you'd better stock up on Global Warmers! Fire it up and then sit back and enjoy!
There you have it - all natural.  Do your part!

* If your home is well ventillated.  Otherwise, I recommend doing this on your porch.

5 comments:

Josh Kruschke said...

Yes do your part for Global Warming.... wait what decade is it am I ruting for it or against it?

:-(
Josh

:-)

TinCan Assassin said...

Hey, I got my wood burning stove cranking out 90 degrees in my living room, I'm doing my part!

Anonymous said...

If AGW is to blame for 40 F here today, then I might just leave my car running all winter.

Jim

Mark Horning said...

I'm in AZ, the dog's water dish froze over at 8:30 pm, my lemon tree is dead, and it's the coldest I can ever recall in Phoenix.

If I thought man-made global warming was real, I'd throw a couple old tires on the fire.

ASM826 said...

The government doesn't believe in global warming. I offer proof:

http://randomactsofpatriotism.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-is-wrong-with-this-picture.html