Thursday, December 2, 2010

The view from inside Camp Borepatch

We're slowly getting rooms livable.  But here's the view from inside the Arms Room:


The previous owners are very gracious people, and kindly left not just the deer head, but his father's long bow (he'd heard me wistfully say that I needed to get out hunting, and thought I'd like it; I do indeed, very much. I expect that the bow is as old as I am.).

And with a deer head hanging on the wall, here's the obligatory musical interlude (at 2:24 into the song) ...

3 comments:

Paladin said...

All that, AND a big copper kettle to cook up the vittles in!

bluesun said...

Now you need a big overstuffed red velvet armchair to sit in and stare at the flames, deep into the night...

Hat Trick said...

Nice. Good to hear that you're getting settled in.