Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blogroll Additions

I went away a couple days ago, and was pleasantly surprised to find that you were all checking in like normal.  Thanks!  I also found people linking here, and so have updated the blogroll.  It's getting big enough that I'm toying with rearranging it, but that will have to wait for another day.

Pete has posted one of the funniest climate change cartoons I remember.  I write a thousand words on the mysterious "adjustments" to the temperature measurements; Pete gives you a picture:

Obviously one of those Deniers.

MedicMatthew needs no introduction to most of you.  He's trying out a new color scheme for October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month).  It looks like he's, err, getting in touch with his feminine side.

And I see that Chris Byrne has me on his blogroll.  Thanks!  Chris has been on the blogroll here from the beginning - his post on the need for mortars is required reading for anyone interested in military stuff, and his writeup about bull pup designs has been pretty useful in talking to #1 Son and #2 Son.  Just because it looks like a Space Gun doesn't mean you'll like shooting it ...

So thanks for coming around, even when I'm lazy or distracted, and check these blogs out.

1 comment:

NotClauswitz said...

It's only missing a wad of cash and a tenure-agreement in his back-pocket.