Thursday, September 2, 2010

My first Borepatchalanche

Boy, that feels weird typing. But it looks like I'm sending some non-trivial traffic* to someone else. Go Team Me!

Err, Go Team You! Well done, all!

But seriously, if you haven't looked at what it looks like when a predator starts stalking your kid in his bedroom, you should. If you have any suggestions on proper way to harden his perimeter, I'm sure he'd appreciate all comments.

* This is the time where Tam and JayG start laughing at my outbound traffic. Still, it's nice to be able to direct attention somewhere.

3 comments:

bluesun said...

plus, "Borepatchalanche" just rolls off the tongue!

Jay G said...

Observation 1: There was a time, not that long ago at all, where I would have *killed* for the traffic you're getting now.

Observation 2: It humbles me to the core that you put me in the same sentence as Tam.

Observation 3: It won't take you long to pass me, and I'd put even odds on you at least matching Tam.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for mentioning my post and the weirdness outside #1 son's window. I've gotten a lot more comments on it and really good suggestions than I would have gotten.