Thursday, August 26, 2010

Your Global Warming Quote Of The Month

From Jennifer, in re: celebrities who think they're Climate Scientists:

Dear Hollywood celebrities,

You exist for my entertainment. Some of you are great eye candy.

...

I’ll crank the organ grinder; you dance.

...

And you? Really? I’m supposed to care what the director of fluffy tripe made for gullible people thinks of those who realize global warming is a scam? Get back into your bubble. I’ll let you know when I’m in the mood for something blue and shiny.

This is the most Righteous smackdown of over-stuffed Hollywood shirts that I've seen in a long time. RTWT.

I think that I have a little (platonic, Climate Science-ish) crush on Miss Jennifer. This hits center mass.

Via Law Dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is good, isn't she?

Jim

Jennifer said...

Thanks BP!
And I realize that my blogroll was missing your link. A problem that has now been corrected.