Saturday, August 28, 2010

Political analysis, packed full o' smart

The Czar of Muscovy brings the smart, and very smart it is, too:
You must remember that most liberals need identity politics to comprehend anything. You either belong to a group with inherently genetic issues, or you follow a leader. Nothing else exists. So the Tea Party, which has no centralized leader and cuts across all social classes, is a divide-by-zero concept for them.
I try pretty hard to make sure I'm not underestimating my opponents (the second great blunder, behind getting into a land war in Asia). Sometimes that's a mistake. This is serious analysis, and more, is particularly useful as a tool to predict their behavior.

I'd go on about how they still think they're ever so much smarter than we, but I've said it many times before, and it's a beautiful morning, and my coffee is particularly tasty today. But go read.

1 comment:

The Czar of Muscovy said...

Thanks, Borepatch. That really meant alot.