Sunday, April 4, 2010

Quote of the day

From Sabot Musings, comparing and contrasting the current Jesse James to the historical one:
Still one would not expect to see a “John Browning” afraid of a firearm or a “Bill Clinton” afraid of a buffet. What happened to stepping up and saying, “I don’t blame anyone but myself for these 3650 affairs. Plus, they are kinda cool.”
Truer words were never spoken. Reminds me of a post from ASM826:
Let's go over this again. When caught out with "the other woman", do not bother to act sorry. You are not sorry you did this, because it was great, hot, illicit sex, and you enjoyed every moment of it. At least stand up and say, "Damn, I'm sorry you caught me."

Otherwise, tell the truth. Tell us what she was like and how much fun it was. This whiny apology crap makes you look weak and nobody, not me, not the press, not your political cronies, and certainly not your wife, believes a word of it.

Man up and say it.
Oh, and Sabot Musings has a pretty funny commentary on the Navy and Somalia Pirates.

2 comments:

LSP said...

Happy Easter Borepatch.

God bless.

Mopar said...

Wow. I read this post RIGHT after watching the movie "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford".

Now I think I hear the title music to "Twilight Zone" playing......