Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blogroll Addition

Sometimes it's a small world, even on the Intarwebz. Radar is not only in IT, but Internet Security hardware and software! I wonder if I know him IRL. He's another Global Warming skeptic, so check him out if that's your bag, baby.

BlueSun brings up this romantic story from Valentine's Day:
Well, as I mentioned earlier, there was a gun show this weekend. My friend bought his wife a nice little .380 auto pistol. And don't worry, she was super excited. No danger to the relationship, even if the gift wasn't your standard "romantic" valentines day stuff.
She seems like a keeper, there. Yessir.

Welcome to the blogroll!

As always, if there's anyone who's been kind enough to blogroll me, please let me know and I'll add you to the list here.

1 comment:

misanthropic777 said...

I just added you this weekend, actually.

I'm at http://misanthropic777.wordpress.com

If you add me please use the blog title!