Friday, January 29, 2010

More on life, and how to live it

Congratulations to Paladin on his 22nd anniversary. And double congratulations to Mrs. Paladin. ;-)

And this sounds apropos:
I've had people ask me if there's a secret to a long happy marriage. I don't know. I do know we appreciate each other. We actually like each other, in addition to the love. We'd rather spend time together than with anyone else - but we don't smother each other. We share many of the same interests, but we both have things that interest us that the other couldn't care less about.
Maybe if we ask nicely he'll post about getting Mrs. Paladin out to the range.

If you're not following him, you're missing out on his weekly Girl Friday series, which is the single best think to be found on Al Gore's Intarwebz. Instead of the typical modern Hollywood Cheesecake, he features smart, classy dames from the golden age of film.

2 comments:

Jeanette K. said...

Aww, I think I just got a little misty eyed ... No more of that!! :)

Paladin said...

Thanks BP!

My Mrs loves the range almost as much as I do. I rely on her to be my "brake" on some things. My voice of reason.

She's no help at all when it comes to gun stuff though. She encourages my sickness :)