Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blogroll updates

New Years Resolution: I will do better in keeping up with my blogroll.

Coordinated Illumination is a term I'd never heard before. The blog by that name breaks it down for me:
Illumination fires are often coordinated with HE fires to both expose the enemy and to kill or suppress him.
Sounds rather useful, that. Plus his caption of George Washington crossing the Delaware made me laugh out loud: AMERICA. We will kill you in your sleep on Christmas.

Sabra from Trailer Park Paradise is well known to many readers. Her recent rant on Women's Magazines had me hicoughing with laughter:
Note the primary headline, the one paired with the big picture: WALK OFF 20 LBS BY CHRISTMAS! Note, also, the somewhat smaller head: Cupcake fun!
Mr. B. at In the Middle of the Right is another shooter, and describes himself as "striving towards mediocrity". The older I get, the more I can relate. Sing it, brother ...

Welcome to the Borepatch Blogroll, everyone!

And to anyone out there who has be on their blogroll: if I haven't added you, send me an email and I'll add you here.

No comments: