Monday, November 2, 2009

Interesting

Seeing as how things are working lately, I'm either on someone's "Enemies" list, or on their "Friends" list.
What's odd is that I'm not sure which of them I can't stand more. I was emailing with a friend earlier today, about the Stupid Republican Party, and said:
Those bastards will be the second ones Up Against The Wall, come the revolution. The Donks, of course, will be first.
I guess that I shouldn't be expecting my bushel baskets of Vast Right Wing Conspiracy cash any more. Still, I can console myself that it's a True Fact that Massachusetts Senate candidate Martha Coakley is as dumb as a rock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say neither. I'd bet it was a google search that lead them there. There's no repeat visits, and they cam into that article, not the blog home page. There was a link in from somewhere, DIRECTLY to that article you posted.

Weer'd Beard said...

Scott Brown does seem like an up-front sorta guy. I'll be happy to give him my vote.