Monday, November 2, 2009

Firearms HOWTO DVDs

I periodically link to Dispatches from TJICistan, for libertarianish snark. Well, today TJIC mentioned his Day Job, which is a very interesting place indeed. SmartFlix is a NetFlix sort of setup, only they specialize in how-to instructional DVDs. All sorts, really, from Aircraft Piloting and Acetylene Welding to Metalworking and Woodworking.

I just lost more time than I care to mention in their firearms section:
Plus a ton of other stuff: Blacksmithing, Lathes, Welding, Threads and Gears - something like 6000 titles.

If you like do it yourself projects and working with your hands - or your mind (they have software and finance DVDs too), it looks like quite a place.

1 comment:

Wild Ed said...

How do you expect me to get anything done when you post links to sites like this. I can spend days there.