Friday, August 28, 2009

Blogroll update

I see that I have been remiss (clueless, really) - BobG from Near The Salty City has had be on his blogroll for probably a while. Sorry for being a bit slow, Bob, and welcome to the Blogroll here.

And talking about blogroll, can I just say that if you're not reading Paladin on Fridays, you're missing out, His Girl Friday feature fills the void that used to be occupied by Kim du Toit's Weekend Women. Beautiful and classy, and you'll learn a thing or two. If you hurry, you'll get there while it's still Friday. I think he's open late, even.

2 comments:

BobG said...

Not a problem, Bore Patch. I'm more interested in letting other people know who about good bloggers than drawing attention to myself. Just wish I was as good at posting as you are.

Overload in Colorado said...

I miss Kim's blogging