Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thank you, ASM826!

For hosting the famille Borepatch at your secret lair. We simply could not have had a better time, and appreciate the hospitality of you and Mrs. Random Acts of Patriotism.

And Edge, it was great to meet you, too. Your secret behind-the-scenes-story about which movie to see and which to (ahem) not see is safe with me!

As those of you who read this and his blog might guess, firearms were involved. More tomorrow, but for now let me just say that I do not have Garand Thumb, and #2 Son still has his ear-to-ear grin from his first ever reloading episode. As do I.

And now I can move both of you to the Bloggers I've Met category!

And to those of you who haven't seen ASM826's post about how the Internet has made it possible for two guys with similar interests to meet up, where this never would have been possible before, run do not walk. The way I write it, it sounds sort of icky; the way he writes it - well, it's the way it should be written.

2 comments:

none said...

Sounds like a heck of a time.

Hope to add you to my bloggers met list at some point.

Borepatch said...

Hammer, I'd like that.