Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So what's up with Borepatch, anyway?

I mean, no posts yesterday. Srlsy, what's up?

Life has been loud, lately. Last night, I just sort of collapsed. Instead of bloggy goodness, or even Gun Nuts Radio, we got in bed early and watched old, bad movies.

I Married a Monster From Outer Space. It's bad. Mystery Science Theater 3000 bad, although I had to supply the snark.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers, too. Much better film, although that means less to snark at. Surprisingly, I'd never seen it before.

I needed to pull the ladder up in my treehouse, just for a day. Blogging will now resume your normal viewing schedule.

2 comments:

Jay G said...

You know how to reach me if you - and Mrs. Borepatch = need recoil therapy...

none said...

I like the version with Donald Sutherland, but those old sci-fi movies are great for a lazy sunday afternoon.