Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blogroll additions


The Guerilla CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) is a very interesting new-to-me security blog, with a Fed.Gov-security-meets-LOLcats sense of humor. Thought provoking and funny, and accessible enough for a more general (as opposed to security geek) crowd. Everything I know about security, I learned from Ghostbusters is a really good introduction to the world of someone with responsibility, but little authority. Plus weekly fly fishing.

Also, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa - New Jovian Thunderbolt has me on his blogroll. I'm pretty thrilled in a fanboi sort of way: I've enjoyed his postings since before I was blogging. And every time I see the picture of his Garand, I have a Wayne's World moment: Some day, she will be mine. Oh yes. T-Bolt, thanks for blogrolling me!

3 comments:

Eseell said...

Awesome. I am going to have to deploy some of those photos in the funny picture wars at work. I think our network security guy will get a kick out of the blog too. After I use the pictures to win a battle with him.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Danada, amigo.

rybolov said...

Hehe... Hiyas!