Monday, December 1, 2008

More than 332,546 people are dorkier than I am

NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool Nerd King.  What are you?  Click here!

Quick Fun Facts:

357577 unique people have taken this test.

Based on these unique user's answers...

29.8% of test takers are gals,
68.4% are guys,
...the rest (1.8%) are confused.

15.5% of test takers get aroused by "iPhone," while
36.9% get utterly ill.

32.2% of all test takers would choose the Internet over sex, and
26.6% of married test takers prefer the Internet over sex.

Only 4.5% of test takers own a Jar Jar Binks t-shirt, though
49.7% of them don't own a lightsaber (priorities == messed up).

I'm certain that none of this applies to either of my readers ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got nerd king. :(

Apparently I am a big dork.